Friday, November 7, 2014

Recipe : Easy Almond Butter

My favorite spread and snacks at the moment. Homemade almond butter. You don't need magic bullet or food processor to make your own nut butter, dry blender is doing just find. I always wanted to make my own nut butter. Finally, I found my solution instead of buying an expensive food processor.

Anyway, its so easy to make an almond butter or any nut butter. All you need are whole almonds / nuts (preferably organic), dry blender and jar. 

I show you how to do it step by step.


There you go! Just keep on blend blend blend. From whole almonds to crushed almonds to almond flour to almond butter. Blend until it cream and a bit oily. Transfer into a jar and keep it in dry area. Add cocoa powder if you prefer chocolatey nut butter.

Happy trying!

No comments: