Friday, April 25, 2014

Recipe : Easy Tiramisu Cake


Salam Jumaat. 

I just wanna share the easiest Tiramisu recipe which my sister and I did last Saturday for our family potluck. I don't know it was so easy until my sister show the recipe (on the internet) to me. I always think making tiramisu is a fuss, very complicate with fresh brew espresso, layering cakes, type of cheese mixture and stuff.

I can tell it so easy that I make them less than 30 minutes, it way easy than my chocolate cake haha.

You can make this easy tiramisu in small size cup or big baking dish.

 


Ingredients:
1 sponge cake -- I used orange sponge cake
200g cream cheese
250ml whipping cream
1/2 cup castor sugar
1 cup of black coffee -- I used 3 in 1 Kopi Hang Tuah
Cocoa powder

Directions:
1. Measure all ingredients first and put aside
2. In a big bowl, beat whipping cream, cream cheese and sugar until creamy and fluffy (About 10 minutes)
3. Layer sponge cake in baking / casserole dish and splash black coffee over cake. Don't over pour it, you don't want your cake too soggy.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture over cake.
5. Repeat step 3 and 4 until your last layer is cream cheese mixture.
6. Sift generous amount of cocoa powder on top.
7. Put in the fridge.

No comments: