Tuesday, April 8, 2014

{Groupon} RM1 Cupcake or RM20 Cash Voucher for Desserts at Cupcake Chic for RM10

 

3 years ago, I do buy coupons for my hantaran. I bought macarons on milkadeal for super cheap deal. Even the baker was considered out of my area, I still buy the coupon haha. Just imagine, my house is in Gombak and the baker is located somewhere in Klang. Poor my brother need to drive all the way to Klang for his kakak's hantaran.

For my engagement day, I bought cupcakes from Cupcake Chic. Back then, we don't have much choice for good cupcakes. Since The Curve is just 10 minutes drive from home, I opted for cupcakes as one of my engagement hantaran. The cupcake's size kinda big (atleast for me) and the frosting was simple and nice.

http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang/cupcake-chic-1/718206148


And today, I received this in my email -- 
RM1 Cupcake or RM20 Cash Voucher for Desserts at Cupcake Chic for RM10.

I was this closed to buy the voucher hahaha. But boy, I need to watch my desserts intake. How to lose weight like this. Anyway, if any of you looking for cupcakes to put on your hantaran tray, I think this is a great deal. RM1 per cupcake. Crazy!


No comments: