Saturday, March 22, 2014

SN Home : Kitchen Inspirations

The most exciting part of a new home is the decoration (put a side the cost for a while haha) and out of all area, I'm excited with the kitchen area. Kitchen cabinet, sink, breakfast table, lightings, home appliances etc *kaching kaching*

Basically, our kitchen area is about 10' x 13' but we decided to combine tv area and kitchen in one room, so our kitchen will be a bit small and living room will be no tv (Yay! Living room will be just sofa, couch and coffee table).

While cooking, I can watch Giada on Food Network. While watching movie, I can just reach orange juice in the fridge. While bake some brownies, I can take a nap on the couch haha.

I'm imagining my kitchen will be the combination of all inspirations below :D





No comments: