Monday, February 10, 2014

Recipe : Breakfast Fruits Smoothies




Whenever I have time which obviously for me is weekends, I will make fruits smoothies for breakfast. Its very easy. Either you just throw anything you have in fridge or you can look for recipes on pinterest first. Pinterest is like my new google now haha.

I once made a green smoothies but my husband hates it, so I just stick with fruits smoothies which he can easily drink them all.

Few Sundays ago, I made this for our breakfast.

Berry Smoothies
1/2 red apple
3 strawberries
15 blueberries
1 stalk calery
1 tbsp greek yogurt
1/2 cup water



You can add as much as strawberries and blueberries you want because their calories are small. 

1 large strawberries = 6 calories
10 blueberries = 8 calories

But carefully with fruits with high calories like banana (1 medium banana = 100 calories). Just add 1/2 banana in your smoothies.


No comments: