Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Battle of The Toasters

I love cute little things. I'd admit, most of my impulse purchases are because of cute factors (and cheap too, ofcourse).

I was browsing through websites, instagrams, fb pages looking for nice and affordable kitchen appliances for our new home. And I stumble upon this Malaysian-owned-UK-based online shop selling cool kitchen appliances. Scroll and scroll and scroll down her photos, I saw this cute little toaster. So cute that I want to purchase it right away. Sigh.

I saved the photo in my phone for reference.

The other night, I was browsing from one site to another looking for more kitchen appliances. Found this one website offers colorful small appliances. I narrow down my choices and I found another cuter toaster. Show it to my husband and I got the green light. I know it just a toaster but my husband and I are sandwich monsters, so toaster is just important for us hahaha.

Now I'm in dilemma. Don't know which one to choose.


ColourMatch 2 Slice Stainless Steel Toaster in Bright Spots

Oster French Bull 2 Slice Toaster


My first world problem *face palm*


2 comments:

mizzy amalina said...

bottom one..comel gilaaaa...
+ i like retro style.hihi.. :)

Nadia Hamdan said...

Mizzy : I love chevron /retro design too. Comel sangat