Monday, July 1, 2013

Cousin's Engagement

Earlier, my aunts decided to contribute a gift tray each for my cousin's engagement. Some wants to give cupcakes, some wants to contribute assorted dates with nut and Mama wants to contributes a fruit basket / bowl. I'm happy with Ma's choice as it simple and we can easily drop and buy some grapes and strawberries at supermarket nearby. 

Just few days before the ceremony, Mama called and told me there's a slight changes on the earlier plan. Later that I know, my aunties 'decided' that I have to arrange the hantarans for my cousin. With events, meetings and site visits back to back the whole week, I actually have a second thought of not going back to KL for the ceremony but after that phone called, I guess I have to be home before Saturday. 

Bought some form flowers on Thursday night after work because I know I don't have time for fresh flowers hunting. After event on Friday evening, I took bus ride to KL and reached home around 11pm. Stay up the whole night as the ceremony starts at 11am. So, this is what I came up with after 5 hours battling with flowers and ribbons. 


This is my first time working with form flowers. Initially, I'm looking for butterfly and crystal flowers for a simple arrangement but they don't have them in peach. The only thing that available in peach are these form flowers. Surprisingly, they're easy to bend and it look like a real flowers. More importantly, my cousin loves my hantaran arrangement. 

3 comments:

LisaLisut said...

i mati2 igt fresh flowers(O_O)

Nadia Hamdan said...

kannn? senang sgt nk buat plak tu.

Miss Dilla said...

the flower looks real! :)