I love my newly sew kimono cardigan that I wore this 2 days in a row! I have been meaning to sew this piece for months and only last Friday I managed to get my hands on my sewing machine. It's not that hard, you just sew a straight line and in less than 15 minutes you will have a nice flowy cardigan.
What you need:
1 1/4m of chiffon / satin crepe / satin
1. Sew all 4 edges first. You can sew yourself or send to tailor.
2. In flat surface, fold the fabric in half (inside out) and you will get a rectangle shape.
3. Take the edges that touch and secure it with pins.
4. Measure from the corner end inward with ruler and mark at 10 inch (depends on you)
5. Sew a straight line from corner end to the chalk mark.