Monday, May 13, 2013

The Books

Perbendaharaan Al-Qur'an
Producer : Majlis Agama Islam Selangor (MAIS)
& Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor (KUIS)

I went for two-days course in PJ last week and came to the office on Friday morning with this on my work desk. A little gift from the office. Alhamdulillah. Actually, I owned one of them (only Book 1 and they ran out of Book 2) when I attended a short Solat & Salawat course by Ustaz Don in Masjid Al-Azim last Mac. 

Now I have an extra of Book 1 and I want to let go this baby for FREE. If any of you interested and want this book, please let me know.

Book 1 contains:

2 comments:

LisaLisut said...

no one want this book? ke dh ade yg booked? hehe. i want :)

Nadia Hamdan said...

You want? Nanti you text address you, I will post to you hehe