Monday, May 27, 2013

Nursing Shawl

I was update my new collection of shawls on Scarf Network last week and later in the evening, I received whatsapp's messages from a good friend of mine, Angah. 

'Nad, shawl tu sarung ke sangkut?'

I confused. Haha. 

So I replied 'Shawl tu sangkut. Shawl sarung tu macam mane?'

And she answered 'Ye la, kot ada jenis sarung macam nursing shawl'

Ooohhhhh, now I get it. Ofcourse lah I blur, I don't have kids yet *sobs* One day, In Sha Allah. Amin. 

I guess she's looking for a design or colored nursing shawls.

Out of curiousity, I asked her to sent me photos of nursing shawl. I want to experiment it with shawls I have in stock. I already did one with my chiffon shawl but I don't think that's a right material for nursing shawl. It does looks nice but I'm not sure if the baby comfortable nursing underneath it. 

So mommies out there, what kind of material do you prefer for a nursing shawl?

No comments: