Monday, April 22, 2013

For The Love of Eggs

I think I just fell in love with eggs. Eggs are one of the excellent source of protein and protein can help you shed some unwanted pounds and keep your tummy full a little longer. Since I start living a healthy life early this year, I do a lot of reading (on the internet and at the back of every packaging too haha) lately about healthy food.

Eggs are healthy, cheap, easy to find and most importantly, easy to cook!

Whenever I'm out of my protein (fish, chicken or tempe) in stock, eggs are always my saviour hehe.

It can be my breakfast, lunch or my dinner.

Half-Boiled Eggs for breakfast

Poached Egg On Toast for lunch

Onion Omelette With Vegetable for dinner


PS: Always go with 1 egg white + 1 whole egg.


1 comment:

LisaLisut said...

salivating. i love eggs too! :)