Monday, April 29, 2013

DIY Home Facial

I have been busy with work and events back to back lately and I haven't took a good care of my skin these past few weeks. I ONLY cleansed and moisturised my face after my morning shower. Until recently, my officer told me that my skin getting dry and there's a few of little clogged oil on my face.

Oh my.

I rubbed my face. Yes, there's mini flakes and few little bump on my upper cheeks. Damn. But I don't have time to go facial.

Well, knowing me, I will google almost about everything. So I googled 'DIY Home Facial' and found few interesting sites. I went to the kitchen and check what I have in stock, then google again and I come out with my version of home facial.

 


First. Exfoliate.
1 tsp black oats or instant oats
1 tsp honey
1 tsp olive oil

Soften oats with few drops of hot water before pour honey and olive oil in the mixture. Massage the oatmeal paste on your skin in circular motion about 3 - 5 minutes and wash off with water.


Second. Cleanse.
1 tsp greek yogurt
1 tsp olive oil

Mix greek yogurt and olive oil in a cup. Apply to your face and massage it over skin. Rinse with water.


Third. Tone.
1 red or green tea bag
1/2 lemon

Brew 1/3 cup of tea for a minute. Took out the bag and pour in 2 - 3 tbsp of cold water. Squeeze in some fresh lemon juice and stir. Dip cotton pad and squeeze out any excess liquid. Slowly wipe your face from inside out.


Fourth. Soothe.
1 tsp greek yogurt
1 tsp honey

Mix (chill) greek yogurt and honey in a cup. Apply to your clean face and leave on for a good 20 minutes then rinse with water.

After this four steps, I can feel my skin is better, smoother, clean and fresh. I'm going to do this atleast once a week. In Sha Allah.


Source : Woman's Day

3 comments:

LisaLisut said...

sll lps i pkai putih telur kt muka(mak i yg rajin dlu tlg sapu) lps tu kulit muka tegang haha. tp i lg ske tomatoes sapu kt muka. perghh gatal2 rs nk garu je.maksudnye dia tgh "bekerja" dgn kulit muka kita huhu/lps tu rs licin je ;)

Nadia Hamdan said...

Ye ke? Nanti nak try la.. sapu tomato as mask eh?

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

I plg malas akan cuci muka dgn air basuhan biras.mmg muka rasa lembut aje,