Wednesday, March 13, 2013

White Wedding Affair Hantaran

Oh my, sorry for disappear for couple of weeks. I've been busy with work and your truly is a bit under the weather for almost a month now :( Cough, sorethroat, flu, nose blockage & migraine all strike in the same week.

Anyway, as I wrote in my previous entry, I was in my mini project early this month. A good friend of mine asked me to do her hantaran and I, with an open heart, willingly & excitedly say yes! You just can't say no to the thing you loved, aren't you?

Here are the trays I managed to arrange:

Sirih junjung

Fruits

A pair of shoe

Wallet & belt

Book & Sejadah

From Asha to Burn gift trays.


* Not in the picture : Chocolate & cake in a jar trays.

5 comments:

Dkna Abza said...

simple but nice :)

Nadia Hamdan said...

thank you :)

LisaLisut said...

simple n nice!! lamanya menyepi.

Nadia Hamdan said...

tu la pasal, nk blog walking pun x sempat skang ni.. huhu

Renee Meow said...

Nice...all white very the chic..! :)