Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Recipe : Pan-Seared Salmon And Steamed Veggies

Wise man say, the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

I rarely cook since most of the time MIL will do the cooking but when I had a chance on weekends, I do cook for my husband.

So last Saturday, I made him pan-seared salmon with steam potato, broccoli and carrot. Simple, easy and not time consuming. As I heard En. Shahril's car enter the porch, I sear salmon on hot pan.

Pan-Seared Salmon with Steam Vegetables


All you need is simple ingredients. 

Salmon
Black pepper
Salt
Broccoli
Potato
Carrot
Butter 


How to:
Steam all vegetables and put aside. Spread small amount of butter on salmon. Sprinkle pepper and salt. Heat a medium pan and sear salmon until golden brown. Served salmon with vegetables.

No comments: