Saturday, November 17, 2012

Terrarium

Have you seen any of these?


 
 
 
Images via Pinterest


 Aren't they cute?




I first stumble upon ones in Pinterest (Where else!) and I went crazy over it. First fairy garden, now Terrarium.

I keep search and search and google and google for terrarium. Later, I found out there's few type of terrariums. There's only moss, little plant with stones, little plant with figurines, moss with bugs, cactus with sand, cactus with stones etc.

Since I have extra glass container in my office, I decided to build my own terrarium. Talking about excited here haha. I bought a bag of stones at DIY, brought home my container and I built my little land last Tuesday. Not satisfying with my first try, I rebuild it again yesterday. I try to make a little hill but failed. Sigh. With small plant I found around the house, I just hope those plant will nicely grow in my container.



No comments: