Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ri-Yaz Heritage Marina Resort & Spa, Terengganu

I have been eyeing this hotel before I got married to En Shahril. There's few other hotels in my list and this hotel is one of them. When we were planning to get married, honeymoon was not in the list due to financial constraint (I'm married to a man that I know for only 15 months, we have a very limited saving) and even we can afford it, work seem doesn't permit us for long holiday but I always keep to myself, go for a nice local resort/hotel when we can afford one day.

So, when we cancel for our Redang trip, me and Asha start looking for a cheap hotel in Kuala Terengganu. Never cross my mind to stay at this resort because it will cost us around RM300+ per night. Why should we stay at expensive resort while we will only be at the hotel late at night. Few weeks before we depart to Kuala Terengganu, Asha bbm-ed and telling me that MBF Card have a promotion voucher for 3D2N stay at Ri-Yaz Heritage Marina Resort & Spa for just RM250.00 nett!

WHATTTTT?!

RM250.00 only? For 3D2N? With breakfast daily? At this resort? For real?

This is totally a great deal. I asked Asha to buy the vouchers for us. Even the resort's internet hot deal price can't beat this promotion hehe.

Let thephotos do the talk.





The spacious Serambi (Deluxe) room.
They allow us to upgrade for King size bed room (Executive deluxe) for RM100 per night but nevermind, we're okay with this room.

His and her sink :)

I love the lemongrassy smells in their shampoo, conditioner & body lotion.

The snacks. 
If you take anything, don't forget to replace before checkout. Otherwise, they will charge you.
The clean and green garden. 
They put on instrumental at the garden outdoor speaker.
 
The swimming pool. 
We ate ice cream & keropok lekor before jump into the pool :)

 
Their cute buggy.
The chalets are a bit distance from the front office. So you definitely need this for checkout.

The scenery from the coffee house and hotel lobby

 
The main building.
Consist of front office (reception), surau, coffee house, ballroom, games room, kids club, in-house cinema, water sports centre, travel agency and souvenir shop.

To the marina we go!

 At the marina


 At our double storey chalet before checkout

Beautiful resort isn't it? En. Shahril loves the resort so much and he can't stop talking about it. Now he asking me for another local resort getaway haha.

Beside water sports and outdoor sports, they have a good collection of dvds for you to rent. Oh, I saw a gondola ride in their website but I didn't see it at the marina. I forgot to ask the receptionist about it.

If you or your friends or your relatives have a MBF Credit Card, do check out this site for great deal for local and overseas holiday voucher.


Terengganu done. Hmm, where to go next year?

I think I need to make a list of local hotel / resort that I want to stay at every state in Malaysia first.

2 comments:

Cik Puan Tqah said...

bestnyee.. rate die 5 * ke 4*?

Nadia Hamdan said...

3-4 star kot. x sure pulak