Monday, September 24, 2012

Dim Sum Buffet At Klana Resort Hotel, Seremban


I had a dim sum lunch buffet last Wednesday at Klana Resort Hotel, Seremban and I love it.

Precisely, the dim sum lunch buffet are at XinJiang Court Chinese Restaurant, First Floor, Klana Resort Hotel, Seremban. This restaurant is open everyday except Monday from 12pm - 2.30pm. RM35.00++ (Adult) and RM25.00++ (Child).

When it comes to buffet, I always imagine the room will fill with lots of people, noisy, all reserved tables but I got false thought. When we arrived there's only one couple in the restaurant. Its almost empty room. Maybe because we went there on Wednesday. With only 2 couples in the room, I assume we don't have to wait long for dim sum to be prepare.






They had 30 types of dim sum you can choose off the menu. Not like the usual buffet where you walk around the buffet spread and pick anything from the server tray. You need to choose what you want from the menu and they will prepare for you. Freshly prepared from the kitchen.


I start my lunch with steamed prawn dumpling and deep fried cheesy roll (my favourite! I ordered twice) and follow with other yummy dim sums.

 
 Steamed Prawn Dumpling. 
Sorry tinggal last piece baru teringat nak ambil gambar. Lapar!

(L) Stir Fried Radish Cake
(R) Steamed Chicken Dumpling with Crab Roe

Steamed Chicken Wing with Black Bean & Chili Slice
Love this one too!

(Upper Left) Steamed Turkey Ham Roll with BBQ Sauce
(R) Steamed Scallop Dumpling
(Below) Steamed Japanese Seaweed Roll
 
 
Pan Fried Shanghai Dumpling

 
(Upper R-L) Steamed Sharkfin's Dumpling. Deep Fried Bean Curd Skin Roll &
 Deep Fried Cheesy Prawn Rolled.
(Below R-L) Prawn Triangle with Salad & Deep Fried Mango Seaweed Roll.


There is few other dumplings that I want to try but my tummy don't permit me. We only manage to try half of the menu because we are too full for another basket.

Maybe next time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me try this, hopefully I can leave a comment :) Best ke dim sum babe? Aku selalu nak try tapi always ended up makan siomai.

Anna Zulkarnain

Nadia Hamdan said...

Hey babe, atlast dapat juga ko comment eh? Haha.

Btw, I love the dimsum. All of them tapi aku dpt try half of it je sbb perut dah kenyang. Tak mampu nak makan lagi. Aku pun suka siew mai tp kt Klana Resort xde siew mai.

Cik Puan Tee said...

best ke? i should try this.