Friday, June 15, 2012

Reupholstering A Chair


Never cross our mind to reupholstering any furniture until my sister suggested to my mom we can do one to old furniture at grandparents' house.

There's one worn out two-seater chair belong to my mom's sister caught our eyes.

I search all over the internet for places that can remake this chair, trying to find one within our vicinity and I stumbled to this one site stated the location just few kilometres from our place.

Mom called and set appointment with the person.

One evening, after clean up the house, we squeeze in this chair to the back seat of the car and sent it to the shop. Not even a week, the chair are ready to pick-up. Mom is so excited with her new chair, she sent me a photo of it.


Tadaaaaa...


Love the fabric and color


She's so happy and thinking of sending few more furnitures to him.

And I think this beautiful chair can be use in a wedding or solemnization, no? Hehe.



Reupholster : D'Sofamadi
Email : dsofamadi@yahoo.com
Tel : 019-213 7977 (En. Samsuddin)


3 comments:

{ yaya } said...

Salam,
wow! then was ala victorian but now its a paris-inspired! CANTIK!!!

4weddingku.mya said...

This great!!! Thanks for the contact tooo!

Nadia Hamdan said...

Yaya - thanks. love it so much :)
Mya - no worries!