Monday, May 28, 2012

{Tutorial} Rolled Satin Rose

Hello,

Remember my entry about rolled satin rose?

Kemain susah nak cari tutorial dia, berhari-hari google tapi tak jumpa and last few weeks, I received an email with link of tutorial on how to do this little cutie.

Semangat punya pasal, terus amik kotak ribbon and terus buat on the dot and menjadi!

So today, I will share with you how to do it, step by step.


Source : gaberibbon


Tip: Tak perlu beli kain satin, pakai ribbon satin yang 2 inci tu pun dah okay.

Suka tak? Lepas ni dah boleh try buat rolled satin ribbon.

7 comments:

hanisah said...

owh..kena jahit dulu rupanya..patutla try mula2 asyik leper je..thanks for sharing ye!

oshinz said...

la... kena jahit rupanya. hahaha.. adoi!

Nadia Hamdan said...

yes. kena jahit but senang je jahit tu. selamat mencuba :)

{ yaya } said...

Hi Nadia,

Finally...much awaited but worthwhile! thanks a bunch :)

farahouz said...

Hi,

Saya dah cuba jahit tapi bila nak roll tak jadilah macam mana nak roll tu sebenarnya.

end0rphin said...

Hi there,

Do you have a copy of these instructions in English? I've been searching everywhere for a tutorial to learn how to make these rolled satin roses and I can't find another tutorial anywhere else and can't quite follow just the pictures.

Thank you! :)

Nadia Hamdan said...

Hi, I don't have the instructions in English and I don't understand Chinese either. I just follow the photo step by step.