Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rolled Satin Rose


 
Source : Google


Its been weeks, I search hi and low in the internet on how to diy this cute little rolled satin rose. I couldn't find one site showing a proper tutorial on how to do this rose, step by step.

I fell in love with the rose first time I laid my eyes on it *chewaaahhh*

I bought very nice satin and still, I can't rolled it nicely. So frustrated because I try so many time but fail. Siap jahit tepi, failed. Siap glue gun, failed. Siap rolled perlahan-lahan, pun failed.

Alaaa, sedihnya hati saya.

Kalau ada mane-mane reader know how to roll this satin rose, please share with me yeah.



Thank you. Mwah :)

13 comments:

Dira said...

i pun cari & cari & cari tutorial utk buat bunga ni, tp x jumpe :( last2 sbb dah nak gune sangat, beli je.. huhu

Sharz said...

kite pon suke jugak rose nie..memang agak susah nak wat..tapi kite practice guna daun pandan..heee~~ =p

Nadia Hamdan said...

Dira, beli kat mane? boleh share?

Sharz, practice pakai daun pandan? haha good idea though :)

Yanei Khairani said...

As Salaam..
dear.. i de update DIY on how to make this satin rose.. jom singgah my blog. TQ. Sharing is caring.. :)
i follow u.. hee..

Nadia Hamdan said...

thanks yanel, going to your blog in abit :)

Dira said...

dear, i beli kt this online shop :)
http://www.facebook.com/kawaiishopblog

atie @ ejay said...

http://www.ohbabygirlboutique.com/

{ yaya } said...

Hi Nadia, did u manage to make the rose? Just like you,after been searching thru the Net...yet still failed to make 1! ohmai...how come so susah...

Nadia Hamdan said...

Yaya - I just managed to make one yesterday. Hoorah! Thanks to one of my blog reader who kind enough to email me the tutorial step by step even it in chinese. I will share the tutorial soon. Wait up! :)

{ yaya } said...

Ohmy, Nadia...BIG yeay to u...cant hardly wait! :)

Cik Tqah said...

i beli satin rose ni kt gm plaza kl come with pin.. rm 1.20.. but kene beli 20pcs above

Christy said...

http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-rose-tutorial-by-meijo-joy.html

Norlaili Lott said...

salam, saya pun tengah cari tutorial buat rose ni. last2 beli satu kat jalan TAR, pastu slowly bukak balik, just to know how it's been made. hehe.