Friday, May 4, 2012

A little project


 

A good friend of mine will be organizing a bridal fair here in Melaka somewhere in June. He called and asked my hubby to be his crew since he needs few closed friends to help him up.



Then I was thinking...


What if I take one little space and just try my luck with my handbouquet collection. I always love handbouquet. I've been imagining thousands of beautiful bouquet in my mind almost every other day.


I told my husband about the idea and he agreed. Yay!


Since then, I compile all my ideas and start do/diy artificial bouquet for rent (and order too!)


Fabric chiffon flower bouquet done. Planning to do few more on other materials. Pinterest, you will be thanked :)

5 comments:

MizaShoppe said...

bole tmpah nant...

oshinz said...

yeay..sila upload pic HB itu nanti ya. =)

Nadia Hamdan said...

thanks for the support guys :)

Zaqyah Rezzaq said...

In need of a pretty distinctive handbouquet in a month! so nadia ehem haha.

Nadia Hamdan said...

In a month? Hahaha. I just finished with 2 bouquets