Friday, February 24, 2012

Back from under the sea

Hello readers,

Sorry for my long hiatus. I've been busy with new work after got transfer to new department.

I haven't browse, I don't have time actually to browse blogs these days. I do miss read on wedding preparations. The only things I manage to do is to sneaking in pinterest, itu pun in between reply emails :)

On the other note,




I just found out I won an award from 4weddingku blog. Sangat tak sangka and sangat tak budget pun menang. Thanks Nora Kerel for let me know. Terkejut jugak tetiba Nora cakap 'Tahniah'. Ingatkan apa la tetiba 'Tahniah' je terjah kat wall FB. Hahaha.

Anyway, thanks to whoever who votes for this blog. Bila tau menang, terus rasa bersalah sebab dah lama tak update blog.




And big thanks to 4weddingku blog for choosing me as a winner for Most Inspired Bride 2011.

I hope this blog dapat membantu bride-to-be in their wedding preparations, kalau tak banyak.. sikit pun jadi lah :)

3 comments:

choclairissa @ intan marliana said...

congrats again~~ i rase i dh wish congrats kot haritu tp lupe.. :)

Nadia Hamdan said...

Thanks Intan. You dah wish aritu hehe. Thanks again :)

Renee Meow said...

congratz dear..!! u deserved it..! sememangnye inspiring..! :D