Monday, October 3, 2011

Real Wedding : Nabil & Zira's doorgifts

Happy Monday, readers.


I went to Nabil & Zira's wedding last night at iCity, Shah Alam and amazed with the location. My first time in iCity and I went jakun sekejap. Haha. Anyway, I wanted to update on Nabil's Fantasy Wonderland wedding but I left my camera in the car. So instead, I review on his wedding favor which I think is different and unique.

All couples (one invitation for two persons) will get a box of favor and a cute little fondant cupcake.


I love the favor box, comel with a cartoon of the bride and groom on the front and tulis 'Lu pikir lah sendiri'. Haha.

Inside the box...?

En Shahril tanya his friend, apa ada dalam kotak? His friend replied 'Saidina' And I was blurred. Apa benda Saidina ni? When I opened the box, I only see a folded paper. I took out and guess what, its a board game! Haha. Customised board game, siap ada dice and their heads as token. Siapa punya idea lah ni, not bad. The board game are exclusively made by Style-Weddings.


Oh and that little cupcakes are from passionbite. Yummy!

10 comments:

choclairissa @ intan said...

i wonder how much they spent for a saidina ni..macam2 zaman sekarang ni kan? :)

LisaLisut said...

omg.cool gila.mesti pricey gila ni.haha.betul kata intan.macam2 la zmkn skrg ni.haha.

choclairissa @ intan said...

eh jap..bukan saidina kot..dam ular maybe?hahaha

Nadia Hamdan said...

i pun wonder how much they spent on board games, boxes and dices some more.

i nak cakap saidina, takde duit.. dam ular.. takde ular & tangga. game jejalan naik vespa kot. hihi

anaztasias nora aira said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah memang rasa macam budak2 hehe

Fariza said...

wow. comel.

LittleSunshine said...

amazing..sgt kreatif idea dorang ni

Cik Zimie said...

board game rupanya.comel sgt4x!!!i wonder siapa yang menang contest teka doorgift haritu :P

Nadia Hamdan said...

I taktau pun ada contest.. patutlah bila I upload je kt fb.. ramai tanya apa isi dalam kotak. Semua tertanya² rupanya. Surprise!

Cik Hazz said...

yupp, more macam dam ular. hehe. creative sehh ;-)