Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Review : Pelamin Dewan



Theme : Grey & Pink
Vendor : ry@my design
Address : Idaman Corner, Lot 1, Jalan PJS 3/1, Taman Medan, 46000 PJ.
They do : Pelamin, high table, arch, walkaway & hall decor.


Pelamin

Main table

Arch
Walkaway

Hall decor


Talk about hall preparation, there's story behind it.

We plan to gather at the hall at 6am but due to last minutes task at home, I only arrived at the hall at 9pm just few minutes after Rynn arrived. She's late due to Friday night bad traffic at Jalan Kuching - Rawang (massive jammed!). She starts doing her thing, I start doing my thing.

1 banquet table supposed for 8 seaters but sebab ada miscommunication, they put 10 chairs per table so when I arrived at the hall for short rehearsal that night, I had to rearrange all chairs with help of my little cousins, sister and bridesmaids.

After rearrange all tables and chairs, with helps of my bridesmaids, we manage to do my small and simple centrepiece in a mason jar for each table. It nicely settle on pink doily paper.

I chose artificial flowers for pelamin, arch and high table, and fresh flowers for walkaway and hall decor. I'm a budget bride, thus I can't afford a full loads of fresh flowers :)

Fresh flowers cantik tapi mahal. I just order fresh flowers arrangement untuk decor yang dekat dengan tetamu-- like walkaway and centerpiece. I mean, siapa yang nak tenung lama-lama bunga kat atas pelamin kan? Haha. So I save my money and opt for artificial flowers untuk pelamin.

Anyway, million thanks to my good friend, Rynn for being nice enough and bare with all my particular needs while doing my pelamin dewan.

She is like my wing man for that day, who slept at 6am on reception day and be at hall exactly 12pm.

Rynn is getting married next week and I just can't wait to be at her wedding.

3 comments:

LisaLisut said...

babe,semua cntik.nk nangis! huhuhu.

Nadia Hamdan said...

dont cry! your time will come soon, really soon! :) hows everything?

choclairissa @ intan said...

cantik~~