Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ramadhan Kareem

Hi,

I've been silent for few days, not that I got lost but I just don't have the time to write in here.

Melaka was on public holiday last Monday and I took another 2 days off. That's explain abit why there's no update here. No office, no pc & internet. I don't know how to update blog thru BB. Haha. Nevermind.

It's day 4 of Ramadhan and I'm still on red flag but still, I woke up for sahur every morning to teman En Shahril nak minum and makan. Well Insyallah, I'm going to do my first day of fasting tomorrow.

Beside I'm busy with headbands, I'm busy helping En Shahril with his stall at bazar ramadhan. Hehe. He's excited doing it. Cari duit extra for raya. Moga-moga Allah permudahkan dan murahkan rezeki kami. Amin.

Anyway,

Selamat berpuasa and have a bless Ramadhan :)

3 comments:

LisaLisut said...

holla.husben u niaga di mana nadia?jual apa ye? frust puchong takde bazaar ramadhan yg best.ade mmg ade tp food tak best lgsg...sighh.

LisaLisut said...

eh slmt berpuasa too babe.i br ni hari kedua puasa.1st n 2nd day period.haha

Nadia Hamdan said...

Hi, Lisa. My husband jual air bandung soda and few more drinks kat Ayer Molek, Melaka. I sendiri pun x pg tgk bazar ramadhan sbb x puasa lg. Hehe.

Selamat berpuasa too.