Monday, August 8, 2011

DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece


My simple diy wedding centerpiece. Easy to make, within an hour I manage to fill up water, put few stalks of flower and place on pink doily paper on 50 banquet tables. Ofcourse, I do it with help of my bridesmaids :)

I bought jars without lid at Quality Pack, Puchong with reasonable price RM0.63 per piece for 5 dozens. Thanks to my brother for introducing this place to me. I get crazy seeing at all fancy jars and bottles.

Quality Pack Sdn Bhd
No 52, Jalan Puchong Mesra 1,
Plaza Puchong, Batu 7 1/2 Jalan Puchong,
58200 KL
Operating hours : 8.00am - 5.00pm (Mon - Fri), 8.00am - 1.00pm (Sat)


For doily paper, I bought pink doilies at 2 Ply, Klang. I forget how much per pack, it's around RM4.90 for 250 pcs if I'm not mistaken. I did find about color doilies from one of bride blogger when I bloghopping few months back. There's few colors to choose; red, blue, green etc.

2Ply Sdn Bhd
No 32-42, Jalan Pasar Baru 3,
41050 Klang, Selangor
Operating hour : 6.30am - 5.30pm (Mon - Sat), 6.30am - 1.00pm (Sun)


I got all my flowers from Floristika, Bangsar. My favourite place. I get all excited whenever I know I have to do fresh flower arrangement. Haha. Few said, Petaling Street are more cheaper but I prefer to go to Floristika rather than squeeze in bad traffic to Petaling Street.

Floristika (FarEastFlora.com Sdn Bhd)
No 16, Jalan Liku,
Off Jalan Bangsar, Bangsar,
59100 KL.
Operating hour : 8.00am - 10.00pm (Mon - Sun)


No ribbons involve for budget centerpieces :)

4 comments:

LisaLisut said...

aaa! i bought 823 jars at QP.maybe guna 800 je kot.balance mcm terfikir nk buat centerpiece haha.i like urs.simple and easy to do.i pn smpt kot nk tolong2 ke apa.hmmm.i nk convincekan adik i ke Floristika la.sbb kalau tak dia akan ke petaling street.phew.thanks for the info babe! :)

Nadia Hamdan said...

wahh, banyaknya beli jars. haha. tp banyak sbb u buat doorgift kan? naik lembik la jari jemari nak membelek jars tu nanti. hehehe. i prefer floristika sbb tmpt dia sejuk and teratur. pilihan bunga pun banyak tp kena pg pagi la, jgn pg lewat petang.. nnt bunga dah abis. petaling street murah tp leceh nak cari parking and nak mengharungi traffic kt area tu.

LisaLisut said...

haah..doorgifts.tapi takdela teruk sgt pn nk belek.tampal sticker n ikat riben je.(cehhh je?je? haha)

jars tu la paling murah sbb 60sen berbanding kotak ole ole manis yg i terbeli kat Milkadeal pn lg mahal.nasib beli 100.haish..bad experience.rasenye jars tu jugakla lg murah dr kad.erkk.lol..

adik i kata yg petaling dtg malam2.sbb bunga baru smpai.katenye..hehe..

::Linda:: said...

Hi.. Nak tanya jars tu kena beli in bulk ke?