Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gorgeous shoes

I added her last year (I guess) after I saw couple of beautiful shoes in her album. Niat di hati order for my wedding last April tapi masa tu dia takde stock for grey and beige peep toe. And today, I saw her update a new pre order batch and OMG, those shoes are so to die for! :D Murah pulak tu, not even RM100.00! Most shoes are RM75.00 per pair including postage.

Let feast the eyes before we get the paycheck end of this month. Hehe.

These are my favourites.





Facebook search word : Dancing Queen Boutique

2 comments:

LisaLisut said...

omg Nadia!!! thanks for sharing!!! ni yg gatal i nk beli ni utk spsg lg.buat back up la kononnya.hahah! thanks babe!! i suka sbb below 100.lol

Nadia Hamdan said...

cantikkan? i love the orange one, gorgeous gila. geram tengok, hehehe. haaaa, beli, jgn x beli :D