Friday, July 15, 2011

29 sound scary!

Today is 15 July 2011 and its my birthday! How fast time flies. Another year older, another year wiser, another year before I turn to 3 series.

OMG!

This year birthday is definitely different from my previous year. Celebrating as a wife with a husband by my side, what more can I ask? His face smiling with a warm palms on my cheeks, wishing a happy birthday makes my heart melt even more.

He wants to be the first, he keep me awake until 12am. Just to wish a happy birthday.

I just can't hold my tears when I see his teary eyes looking at me when he play 'Allah selamatkan kamu' song on my BB with his hand away from my sight. Nice one, sayang.



Thank you for loving me, sayang. Let's movie marathon tonight! :)

2 comments:

LisaLisut said...

happy bday nadia! :) so sweet lah.heheheh.i cant wait my bday too.masa tu dh kawin yey ;p

Nadia Hamdan said...

Thanks Lisa. You just wait and see. Mesti ada surprise. Hehe