Friday, May 13, 2011

Kupon / Coupons

While I'm preparing for my wedding, I sempat beli few coupons/deals to cut down my expenses to fit my budget. Seriously, benda ni sangat berguna dan sangat cost effective in preparing a wedding. Just imagine you can cut off A LOT (few hundreds) when you use coupons in your transactions.

Untuk b2b, this is great opportunity. Just keep alert with their weekly deals. Dulu tak banyak deal, sekarang ni semakin banyak. Deal yang di offer pun best² belaka. I have seen deals on spa full package, facial treatment, hair treatment, manicure & pedicure, cakes, cookies, favor boxes (Ole ole manis, last week deal), photography/videography session, photobook, body hair waxing and much more.

Most of deals are between 50%-70% off. Siapa yang nak bagi murah² ni kan?

Few sites yang I recommend :
1. Milkadeal (my favourite!)
2. Groupon Malaysia
3. myDEAL
4. ilovediscounts



Don't missed out :)

No comments: