Monday, March 21, 2011

Less than 3 weeks to go!

19 days to go...


Less than 3 weeks now. Oh em gee! So many things to do!!

Just picked up my invitation cards last Saturday, well my mom & siblings help me with that since I'm working last Saturday. The cards supposed to be pick up last week but they messed up with the font's color, so I insist them to reprint the inlay since we still have a month before the big day.

Now I only have less than 3 weeks to distribute my cards. Yes, I can do this.

Anyway, in between running here and there to settle things about wedding, I still manage to diy few little things.

a) Hangers for solemnization and reception dress


b) Bedazzled my wedding shoes

Now, I'm in the middle of diy my solemnization inner cloth for veil. Hopefully, I can get it done by this week. Insyallah.

Need to get back to my work, lots of invitation cards need to sort out. Some many of them!

No comments: