Friday, January 14, 2011

Name tag? Button Badge?

85 days to go...


I went to my sister's friend's wedding few weeks ago in Taman Botani, Putrajaya. Love the place. My sister asked us to go to her bestfriend's wedding on her behalf since she just thousand miles away to attend. My mom insist to go because they were closed. Friend since school days. Her friend even called my mom 'Mama' and called me 'Kak Long'.

My sister, Shasha is not with me on my E-Day but she was :)

When we were they, we don't know anyone except Shasha's friends. Amazing they still recognize my mom after 7 years left school 'Aunty ni Mak Shasha kannnn?'

After hi and greet session with Shasha's friends, mom looks puzzle when we about to go home. She don't know who's the bride's parents. Everyone is wearing same shades of color dress. Oh yeah, who's the mom..? Who's the father..?

In the car, I told my mom I'm gonna make her wearing a name tag, button badge or something on my wedding day. So people won't wander around looking for Mak Pengantin then.



2 comments:

P.R.E.T.T.Y L.I.T.T.L.E B.A.D.G.E.S said...

Dapatkan button badges Wedding Theme diFB page...

http://www.facebook.com/prettylilbadges

Aimee johnson said...

It is an amazing idea, wearing a name tag, button badge or something similar on your wedding day. Great and keep updating.

Magnetic Name Badges Australia