Friday, January 21, 2011

Kursus Pra-Perkahwinan KL/Selangor

78 days to go...


77 hari lagi sebelum 'The Big Day', yet kitorang still belum sign up for Kursus Pra-Perkahwinan. Mama dah bising. I wanted to go early of this month but En. Shahril still busy with his new job. Satu perkara tak best pasal kerja baru ni, susah nak dapat cuti and segan nak mintak cuti. Huhu.

Anyway, En. Shahril dah janji nak pergi kursus end of this month. Banyak lagi benda tak settle, selagi tak pergi kursus kahwin ni, banyak lagi la benda yang kena pending.

I did few research on tempat kursus ni. At first, I want to go to the place where my 2 cousins went for their course but she insist me to go to other places. She said, the place are okay but the people who attend it somehow abit annoying and irritating. In which/what way, I don't know.

So far, there is 3 places caught my attention:
1) Siarra & Dinderk, Mont Kiara
Address : 10-2, Jalan Solaris 4, Solaris Mont Kiara, KL.
Looking at their website, the place are comfortable and a bit exclusive. Held once a month.

2) Astana Mukmin, D'Wangsa
Address : No 7-1, Jalan Wangsa Delima, D'Wangsa, KL.
New place, near to Wangsa Walk, they serve lunch buffet for attendees. Held every weekend.

3) Mahligai Firdaus
Address : Wisma Prima Peninsula, Setiawangsa
Established, free shuttle from LRT Setiawangsa, menyediakan borang HIV & senarai jurunikah KL & Selangor. Held everyweekend.


I will let En. Shahril to choose the place ;)

No comments: